Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example…
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
Is Invisalign Is Right For You?
Schedule an appointment with us! We’d love to see what we can do to improve and preserve your beautiful smile. Thanks in advance for your trust. We hope to see you soon!